One Welfare CIC is a not for profit community interest company registered in England under number 11376147. Our registered office is Suite 140, Temple Chambers 3-7 Temple Avenue, London, England, EC4Y 0DA. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Privacy Notice explains how we collect and use your Personal Data and sets out your rights under the relevant laws of Data Protection.
This Privacy Notice refers to Personal Data collected from you via the One Welfare CIC website and social media platforms, marketing communications and interactions with the Company during the ordinary course of business, whether in person, on the telephone, via e-mail or using other forms of correspondence.
Your personal data – what is it and what information is collected?
Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the data controller’s possession or likely to come into such possession. The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the “GDPR”)
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, email, phone number, job title, organisation, etc.)
How we get the personal information and why we have it?
Personal Data is generally provided by you.
One Welfare CIC complies with its obligations under the GDPR by keeping personal data up to date, storing and destroying it securely;
- by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data;
- by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To enable us to provide our services as a social enterprise
- To administer our records.
- To manage our supporters, volunteers and events.
- To maintain our own accounts and records.
- To operate the One Welfare CIC website and deliver the services that individuals have requested.
- To inform individuals of news, events, activities or services offered.
- To contact individuals via surveys to conduct research.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential. We will only share your data with third parties outside of the organisation with your consent.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your personal data for no longer than reasonably necessary and we only retain your data for the following purposes and use the following criteria to determine how long to retain your personal data: for communications purposes on an opt-in basis only.
Changes to our Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice was initially approved on 24 March 2021. It is kept under regular review and maintained on the Company’s website.
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Protection Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions.
How to contact us
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or would like to exercise any of your data protection rights, please contact us either by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by post to One Welfare CIC, Suite 140, Temple Chambers 3-7 Temple Avenue, London, England, EC4Y 0DA.
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we have not addressed your concerns in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the UK Information Commissioners Office (ICO):
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk